Votruba Leather Goods
Your Travel Experts for over 140 years!
Votruba Leather Goods carries a wide mix of luggage, travel items, leather goods, games, manicure sets, Swiss army knives, globes and briefcases!
If you are planning a vacation, traveling for business or looking for a gift for a friend or family member, Votruba Leather Goods is THE store for you!
- Do you do Monograming? Yes, we offer free monogramming on select leather goods.
- Can I lock my luggage? Yes, you can if you use TSA approved locks which we sell.
- What’s the size of a domestic carry on? 22 14/9’ but check with the airline that you are flying with as they do vary.
- What types of leather do you carry? We carry top grain leather which is the most durable leather out there!
- What’s the weight limit on checked luggage? 50 pounds is standard but check with your airline to be sure.
- Do I need a converter to charge my phone, camera or iPhone? No, but you do need an adapter plug which allows you to plug into the overseas outlet
- Do I need a converter to plug in my blower dryer, strainer, curling iron or electric razor? Yes, unless it is a dual voltage appliance. Overseas voltage is 220 and ours is 110 which is why you need a converter to convert the voltage down to 110.
- What liquids can I carry on my carry on? All liquids need to be 3 oz. or less and fit into a 1 quart container.
- Do you repair luggage? We do repairs on the luggage that we sell but not on luggage that we don’t sell because the parts are not universal.
- What’s your most popular luggage size? To stay under the 50 pound limit for checked luggage the 24 inch is the most popular size. Carryon’s are also very popular!
- What’s the most popular brand of luggage that you carry? Briggs & Riley because the pieces are extremely well engineered and contain durable materials and all carry the lifetime no-matter-what warranty.
- What should I do if I notice that my bag is damaged with the airlines? File a claim with the airlines before you leave the airport if you notice any damage to you bag.
- How do I protect my new chip credit cards? We sell the RFID wallets and sleeves to protect your credit cards and passport.
- What’s the best way to protect my laptop while traveling? Most of our briefcases that we sell have a padded dedicated computer pocket.